Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yummy Chicken Nuggets- review!

So lately I have been trying to find good, quick, fast, baby-friendly (aka not messy to eat with your hands) foods.

I stumbled across these Yummy brand Chicken Nuggets.  They were much healthier than the little dinosaur shaped nuggets, and had the least amount of unpronounceable ingredients than any of the other nugget options (this is my health-o-meter, pronounce-ability of ingredients haha). 

Anyway, I made them in the microwave today for The Baby and I to share and he really liked them.  Two filled him up (he had them with his milk aka formula) and I had about 6.  I made them in the microwave (bad mom, I know) but unlike most food, it still tasted good microwaved.  They weren't super greasy and I didn't feel gross and sluggish after eating them.  The Baby seemed to enjoy them as well!

I give these nuggets 5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment