Thursday, August 5, 2010

Smashburger - review

Poor husband has fended for himself the past two days.  Blog you are not motivating me to cook!! (Actually I think it would work better if my laptop wasn't broken at the moment.)

But I want to keep posting on the blog so I've decided to include reviews!  Who doesn't love a good review, right?

So today the love of my life went to Smashburger and got some burgers and fries.  I'm not a huge meat person, I was a vegetarian for a little over two years, but I have to say the burgers tasted pretty good.  Decent for a "fast-food" type of place.  Not as fast food as Wendy's but not as restauranty as say, Olive Garden.

So anyway, the burgers were not super impressive in that I feel they were slightly undercooked, and although they were tasty I still got that, "ugh, I wish I hadn't have eaten that entire thing" feeling in my stomach.  One thing that was absolutely delicious from there though, were the french fries!  REALLY, REALLY good!  I am not one to get excited about fries but I was really impressed.  They didn't feel greasy, were seasoned almost perfectly, and were even kinda fun to eat.  Perfect combo of crispy and soft.  Really loved them.

So overall burgers were 3.5 out of 5 and the fries were 5 of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment