Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fruit Dessert!

Our refrigerator is filled to the max so I am thinking we will have leftovers today.  So as not to leave you all stranded without a recipe though, I would like to share something my husband makes that is so super delicious and incredibly easy.

You will need:

1 Jell-O packet (we use strawberry)
1-2 cans fruit cocktail
1-2 cans mandarin oranges
other canned fruit if you like (pineapples, etc.,)
8 oz. container Kool-Whip (or other whipped topping)
1 container cottage cheese

Directions:

Combine everything in a bowl, stick in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat.

We went to dinner at my cousin's house on Sunday and brought this.  Everyone thought it was really good!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds yummy and easy to make. I think I'll try this one. Either way I'm bookmarking this recipe :D

    momo, the mad woman with a box

    ReplyDelete